Will joins us with over a decade of real estate experience in the United Kingdom and Vietnam. He started his career in real estate as a Property Consultant in London’s property market boom. In 2008, he was presented with an opportunity to ply his trade in London’s new and ever-growing financial district, Canary Wharf, and this iconic financial hub became his stomping ground for the years to come.
Will had a portfolio of over 3,000 UK investment properties, valued at over £1.8 billion, with an annual rent roll of over £80 million. Fluent in Cantonese, he was a primary contact for international investors from Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Russia, and Kazakhstan, who required specific assistance managing their asset portfolios over multiple London postcodes. William was trusted to oversee property purchases, developer handovers, tenant finding, referencing checks, rent collection as well as full property management, giving overseas landlords peace of mind their portfolios were in good hands. Since his return to Vietnam, William has focused on clients’ commercial needs only.
• Richmond Upon Thames Colleague, United Kingdom
• Aston Martin (in Vietnam)
• PricewaterhouseCoopers (in UK)
• Refinitiv (previously Thomson Reuters)
• Abodos/Deutsche Haus HCMC/33 Le Duan Str., District 1, HCMC – 737sqm
• Nokia/Geleximco Building/36 Hoang Cau Str., Dong Da District, Hanoi – 1,200sqm