Tripp Hardin is one of the most accomplished and experienced advisors operating within the St. Louis commercial real estate industry. During Tripp’s 30-year career, he has overseen many of the metro area’s prominent corporate real estate assignments and commercial property transactions. His capabilities include: corporate representation, portfolio services, site selection, build-to-suit projects, agency sales and leasing, investment property sales, and consulting.
- Cardinal Industrial
- Duke Realty
- Scott Properties
- Green Street
- Tri Star
- Land Dynamics
- Corporate Experience
- Express Scripts
- Thompson Coburn
- General Electric
- Northern Trust
- United Healthcare
- Merrill Lynch
- Spectrum Brands
- World Wide Technology
- Duke Realty Trust - Disposition of two suburban office buildings totaling 253,000 SF located within the Maryville Office Centre.Transaction value: $39.2 million.
- Glenborough Realty Trust - Disposition of the 264,000 SF University Club Tower, a 23-story high-rise office complex. Transaction value: $40.1 million.
- Green Street Investors - Disposition of the 376,000 SF I-170 Distribution Center net leased industrial complex. Transaction value: $30.2 million.
- Newcastle, Inc. - Disposition of the 1.4 million SF Contico bulk warehouse portfolio. Transaction value: $49.1 million.
- Scottrade, Inc. - Acquisition of two 380,000 SF suburban office buildings located within the Maryville Office Centre.
- TriStar Business Communities - Disposition of the 806,000 SF net leased Procter & Gamble distribution center. Transaction value: $23.1 million.
- United Healthcare - Sale-leaseback of a 188,500 SF suburban office building located within the Riverport Business Park. Transaction value: $31.6 million.
- Express Scripts - Corporate HQ Phase I & II | 496,000 SF | Build to Suit | UMSL Campus.
- Automated Pharmacy & Lab | 224,000 SF | Build to Suit | Hanley Road | Northpark
- High Density Office & Call Center | 227,467 SF | Build to Suit | I-70 | Northpark
- Back Office & Call Center | 219,600 SF | Build to Suit | N Hanley Rd | Northpark
- Scottrade - Corporate Office Building | 182,000 SF | Purchase | I-270 & Manchester (HQ & Admin Office | 380,000 SF | Purchase | Maryville Campus; Corporate Office Building | 132,736 SF | Purchase | I-270 & Manchester)
- Monsanto - R&D Facility | 90,696 SF | New Lease | Hazelwood
- Siemens - Regional Office | 78,360 SF | Lease Renewal | Riverport Dr | Maryland Heights
- Spectrum Brands - Corporate HQ | 80,000 SF | Build to Suit | Page Ave | Maryland Heights
- Thompson Coburn - Corporate Office | 239,000 SF | Lease Renewal | Expansion | St. Louis CBD
- United Healthcare - Regional Office | 188,500 SF | Sale/Leaseback | Riverport Dr | Maryland Heights
- Hub Group - Regional Office | 80,871 SF | Lease Renewal | Expansion | Maryland Heights
- National Association of Realtors and St. Louis Association of Realtors
- DCT Industrial (NYSE: DCT), Director (2002-Present) and Chairman, Investment Committee
- St. Louis Sports Commission, Member
- CoStar Power Broker of the Year (2014)
- SIOR, Largest Single Intra-City Transaction Award (1997, 1999, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Largest Transaction Award Winner (2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Most Creative Transaction Award (2005)
- St. Louis Business Journal “40 Under 40” Award (2001)
Stanford University: Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering