Mr. Alderman has a broad range of experience in counseling and valuation for a full array of property types including retail centers, industrials, office buildings, resort and hospitality properties, residential subdivision development, automobile dealerships, and special use properties. Mr. Alderman is also a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Property Tax Specialty Practice Group. The intended uses of the assignments are for mortgage lending, corporate advisory, disposition, acquisition, tax appeal purposes and litigation. Mr. Alderman’s diverse real estate experience also includes mortgage lending, real estate development, leasing, and property management.
Mr. Alderman joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2005, and in 2006 relocated to the Cushman & Wakefield office in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 2011, he was awarded the title of Senior Director within the Valuation & Advisory group. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2005, Mr. Alderman was employed as Controller for several commercial real estate developers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Mr. Alderman obtained his California Certified Public Accountant license in 2005.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations, and Education
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #12777). As of the current date, Tyler Alderman, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM #12342)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Public Accountant, California – 94228
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Idaho – CGA-3207
- Nevada – A.0206856-CG
- Utah – 6187742-CG00
- Wyoming – 1113
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Davis