Tyler Fedun is an Associate Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, Alberta.
As an Associate Vice President in our Edmonton office, Tyler is responsible for client assignments & service including all Valuation & Advisory services in the commercial real estate sector across the province.
Tyler Fedun has three years-experience in the mortgage and mortgage broker industry prior to being involved in commercial real estate appraisal for the past six years. Experience working in the appraisal of a wide range of property types as a member of the Valuation & Advisory group.
- Loblaw Companies Limited.
- Canadian Tire Corporation.
- GWL Realty Advisors.
- GE Capital.
- Panattoni Capital Corporation.
- Whiterock Real Estate Investment Trust.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Obtained the AACI designation in 2015
- Bachelor of Commerce, Athabasca University.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Valuation, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia.
- Business Finance Diploma, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.