Tyson started his career with CBRE, Inc. In 2004 and specializes in Tenant Representation and Agency Assignments throughout North America. A graduate of the University of California Berkley, Tyson focuses his business on large, multi-market transactions and growing the teams Global Supply Chain practice. Since 2005 Tyson has completed over Twenty Million square feet in transactions for a total consideration of over Seven Hundred Fifty Million Dollars.
Mr. Vallenari takes a holistic approach to the business by analyzing a host of ancillary factors in each real estate transaction, including transportation, labor, taxes, incentives, utilities and technology. He believes leveraging his existing relationships with those of Cushman & Wakefield’s platform of services to provide the best possible service to his clients.
- Member- SIOR: Top Industrial Sale and Lease on multiple occasions
- LEED, AP
- Member – CoreNet Global
- Member – National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
- Member- US Green Building Council
- Member – San Joaquin Partnership and Business Council
- University of California at Berkley, Bachelor of Arts; Political Science