Victoria Arista is an Associate Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield Ltd., Valuation & Advisory Group in the Calgary office. Throughout her previous work experience, Victoria has accumulated over twenty years’ experience in real estate valuation, consulting and advisory work.
Victoria brings with her both domestic and international experience across a broad range of Commercial Real Estate disciplines. With solid academic and technical credentials, combined with a strong work ethic and experience, she strives to deliver quality results for all of our clients.
As an Associate Vice President in the Calgary office, Victoria is responsible for the completion of a wide range of valuation assignments across Alberta.
Vicki’s extensive experience through a wide range of client assignments includes:
- Successful record at rental arbitrations for both national and local tenants including full service pharmaceutical companies.
- Preparation of market and rebuttal reports for use in court proceedings.
- Completion of feasibility studies to assist in the evaluation and analysis of the potential of the proposed project which is based on extensive investigation and research to support the process of decision making.
- Appraisal of investment quality assets using Argus DCF to complete complex cash flow modeling and analysis.
- Completing land valuations utilizing development pro-formas in order to estimate the profitability of single and multi-phase land subdivisions.
- Extensive experience in retail, industrial and office valuations both in the Canadian and International market.
- Compiling purchaser due diligence workbooks and reports, examining all relevant documents concerning the building and its operation.