During his 20 years with CB Richard Ellis, Vince Roche has consistently proven an impressive achiever with CB Richard Ellis. The top retail producer from 1995-2011 in the Bakersfield office, Mr. Roche has completed lease transactions exceeding 6 million square feet and investment sales transactions exceeding $700,000,000. Vince's mission is simple: To provide strategic consultation and transaction services to enable his clients to make the best real estate decisions possible with a focus toward: Maximizing Value, Managing Risk, Reducing Costs.
With a diverse background in real estate development, investments, financing and construction, Vince brings a unique perspective to the brokerage business and the ability to customize solutions for each client's specific needs. His commitment to his clients, his diverse background and skill set, his attention to detail and his passion for the real estate business have earned him long-term relationships with leaders in the retail development and investment communities as well as national and regional tenants.
Along with partner Duane Keathley, they formed Team SC360 in order to serve their client's needs. SC360 offers solutions for the full spectrum of the real estate process from Landlord Representation, Tenant Representation, Market Research, Property Disposition, a Development and Marketing Strategy or an Investment Sale Opportunity.
Prior to forming Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors with his partners, Vince spent 19 years with CBRE. Twelve of these years he was a partner with CB Bakersfield Partners, Inc. Prior to that he was a partner and project manager in the development of over one million SF of retail, office, and medical projects in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Santa Clarita, Bakersfield and Lompoc.
Awards & Associations
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Top 25 Retail Producer in the Nation (2006-2009)
• Top 10 Retail Producer in Western Region (2003 & 2009)
• 17TH Highest Retail Producer in the Nation (2005)
• 10th Highest Retail Producer in Western Region (2005)
• Top 5 Producer in the Bakersfield Office (2005)
• Top Producer in the Bakersfield Office (2001-2007)
• SC360 Set Personal Best Revenue Record (2004)
• 4th Highest Retail Producer in the Western Region (2004)
• 5th Highest Retail Producer in the Nation (2004)
• Top 10 Retail Producer in the Western Region (2003)
• Top 20 Retail Producer Nationally (2003)
• Top 10 Retail Producer Western Region (1998)
• Top 100 Producer for Southern California Region (1999)
• Top 25 Retail Producer Nationally (1996)
• 11th Highest Retail Producer Western Region (1996)
• St. Mary College Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
• Vince and the SC360 Team have represented numerous retailers in the Antelope Valley and Central Valley of California.
• Recent assignments include Target, Lowe’s, Home Improvement, Ralphs, CVS Pharmacy, and SaveMart Supermarkets.
• FDIC Sealed Bid of Sale of Retail Property
• Multiple Property Disposition Assignment for Bank of America & Wells Fargo Bank.