Wanda Riley serves as the Managing Principal for Cushman & Wakefield’s Orlando and Jacksonville offices, as well as the statewide Director of Brokerage Services & Operations for the firm in Florida.
As Managing Principal for Orlando and Jacksonville, Ms. Riley oversees strategic growth and business development efforts. She has direct oversight of nearly 100 employees, and all aspects of the firm’s business in the Central and North Florida markets, including agency leasing, tenant representation, capital markets, debt and equity, asset services, valuation and advisory, and project and development services.
In her dual role of Director of Brokerage Services & Operations for Florida, Ms. Riley is responsible for ensuring the profitability of Cushman & Wakefield’s $150M Florida operation. She also ensures effective professional services infrastructure for the 800+ professionals in the firm’s eight Florida offices – in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale and Stuart. As the key liaison between Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Headquarters and Florida operation, she is also responsible for strategic planning, financial oversight, employee recruitment and retention, and performance management.
Ms. Riley has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2000, serving in a number of key leadership roles, and working on some of the firm's largest clients and business pursuits. Before becoming Director of Brokerage Services & Operations for Florida in 2014, she was the Operations Manager for Orlando and Jacksonville. An Orlando native, Ms. Riley is highly active in the community, serving in many industry-related and volunteer roles.
- Cushman & Wakefield's Women’s Integrated Network (WIN) – Founding member
- Cushman & Wakefield’s CFO Roundtable – Former Program Director
- UCF's Real Estate Advisory Council – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Orlando – Member (present), Past-president (2014)
- Orlando Economic Partnership – Board of Directors (2014 to 2018), Investor Relations Committee (present), Business Development Strategy Council (present)
- NAIOP – Member
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Management