As a veteran of the South Florida commercial real estate industry, Wayne Ramoski has been representing tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers with leasing, acquisition and disposition of properties for over 30 years. Wayne’s expertise includes representation for leasing and sales, land development, project and construction management and the positioning of industrial assets for acquisition and disposition. He leads the South Florida Industrial Team of Wayne Ramoski, Gian Rodriguez, Skylar Stein and Heidi Peckhaus. Wayne has had specific occupier assignments ranging from landlord to tenant representation of up to 800,000 SF. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Wayne was a vice president at Easton-Babcock Associates, Inc. and an associate at the Doran Jason Company.
- Mississippi State University - Bachelors of Arts in Landscape Architecture and Bachelor of Science in Contract Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
- Commercial and Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Cushman & Wakefield's Global Supply Chain Solutions Group (GSCS)
- Director of Miami Society of Commercial Realtors
Wayne has served as chairman of the Grievance and Ethics Committee, chairman of the Realtors Political Action Committee, board member of the Miami Board of Realtors and the 1996 Realtor Associate of the Year, presented by the Commercial Society. His charitable interests included Special Olympics of Miami-Dade and the Jessica June Foundation.