Doug Brandon joined Cushman & Wakefield in May 2006 as Managing Principal of the Nashville office. In 2016, Doug was charged with coordinating the inclusion of 42 alliance firms with the Cushman & Wakefield global platform. He oversees strategic and day-to-day operations of Middle Tennessee’s largest full-service commercial real estate office, which includes brokerage, property management and project & development services.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Doug was in the financial services industry. He has a wealth of experience managing teams and building business for companies like J.C. Bradford and Smith Barney. During his nine years at J.C. Bradford, Doug held a number of positions, ultimately becoming a partner and overseeing the company’s administration for its 84 branch offices in 50 states.
• Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Council, Chairman
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee, Board Member
• Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Partnership 2020 – Lead Investor Board
• Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Board Member
• Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
• Ronald McDonald House – Past President and Board Member
• Leadership Middle Tennessee, Past Board Member
• Leadership Middle Tennessee, 2010 Class President