Will Conrad is a Director in the Capital Markets division of Cushman and Wakefield, focusing on Middle Market Investment Sales in the Midtown and Upper East Side neighborhoods of Manhattan. Will has originated listings across all asset classes, including multi-family, mixed-use, office, retail, and development sites.
Prior to Cushman and Wakefield, Will began his career working alongside his father in the family’s student housing business in the Midwest. Mr. Conrad is a graduate of Miami University’s Richard T. Farmer School of Business.
- 17 East 47th Street, New York, NY - $16,500,000
- 244 East 58th Street, New York, NY - $8,500,000
- 218 East 61st Street, New York, NY - $6,150,000
- 213 East 48th Street, New York, NY - $5,000,000
- BBT Bank, Mullica Hill, NJ - $3,850,000
- Access Committee Co-Chair, Real Estate Board of New York
- Outreach Committee Member, Urban Land Institute
- Most Promising Sales Person of the Year – REBNY, 2019
- UNICEF, NextGen Member
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Volunteer
- Xavier Mission Volunteer
- Bachelor of Accounting, Miami University