Will Conrad is a Director in the Capital Markets division of Cushman and Wakefield, focusing on Middle Market Investment Sales in the Midtown and Upper East Side neighborhoods of Manhattan. Will has represented property owners in the sale of investment property across asset classes, including multi-family, mixed-use, office, retail, and development sites.
Will is actively involved in The Real Estate Board of New York, Urban Land Institute, and the Young Men’s and Women’s Real Estate Association. He is a committee member and volunteer for UNICEF, St. Jude, and The Xavier Mission Welcome Table. Will was awarded REBNY’s Most Promising Commercial Salesperson Award for his commitment to the real estate industry and his dedication to community service.
Prior to Cushman and Wakefield, Will began his career working alongside his father in the family’s student housing business in the Midwest. Mr. Conrad is a graduate of Miami University’s Richard T. Farmer School of Business.
- 17 East 47th Street, New York, NY - $16,500,000
- 3 East 44th Street, New York, NY - $15,300,000
- 49 West 64th Street, New York, NY - $14,500,000
- 244 East 58th Street, New York, NY - $8,500,000
- 218 East 61st Street, New York, NY - $6,150,000
- Access Committee Co-Chair, Real Estate Board of New York
- Outreach Committee Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Young Men’s and Women’s Real Estate Association
- Most Promising Sales Person of the Year – REBNY, 2019
- UNICEF, NextGen Member
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Volunteer
- Xavier Mission Volunteer
- Bachelor of Accounting, Miami University