Will French specializes in land and residential lot transactions throughout Arizona, with a primary focus on property in the Phoenix Metro area. He has cultivated a strong on-going relationship with over 300 banks and financial institutions to assist them by preparing of proposals, opinion of values and recommendations of disposition strategies. He also has a focus on homebuilder and investor land transactions. Will has the highest number of residential lot transaction closings in the Phoenix office.
- September 2015 – Present – Cushman & Wakefield
- January 2015 – September 2015 – DTZ
- January 2010 – December 2014 – Cassidy Turley, Phoenix, AZ
- February 2004 – January 2010 – Grubb & Ellis | BRE Commercial, Phoenix, AZ
- Hands on Greater Phoenix, tutor at Griffith Elementary School and Balsz Elementary School
- Special Olympics, volunteer basketball and bowling coach
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona – Bachelors of Science in Business Mgmt.
- 2008-2009 ULI Sponsorship Chairman
- 2008-2009 ULI Partnership Forum
- 2006 - Present ULI Young Leader
- 2006 – Present Phoenix Yacht Club Clothing Line and Organization
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity, University of Arizona
- Member of Paradise Valley Country Club, Paradise Valley, Arizona
Everest Holdings, Richmond American Homes, Ryland Homes, DR Horton, The FDIC, Key Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Mid First Bank, and Zions Bank.