Will Groves works with Justin LeMaster and John Pompay where he focuses on Industrial Building/Land Sales and Leasing throughout Metro Phoenix. Prior to transferring to the industrial team, Will initially joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2016 as a research analyst and quickly transitioned to industrial services. Will focuses on business development where he utilizes his Industrial expertise and unique abilities allowing him to get in front of clients to better understand their business needs. Wills positive attitude and strong work ethic allows him to provide excellence service with proven results.
• September 2016 – Present: Cushman & Wakefield, Phoenix, Arizona
• May 2015 – August 2015: Morgan Stanley, Scottsdale, Arizona
• March 2017 – Present: Scottsdale Rising Young Professionals (SRYP)
• January 2016 – Present: Developing Commercial Real Estate Professionals (DCREP)
• Bachelor of Science Degree – Urban and Regional Development, University of Arizona
• Notre Dame Preparatory, Scottsdale, Arizona