Locke Burnette is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of real estate transaction services and portfolio strategy on behalf of Cushman & Wakefield’s national clients. He is focused on providing a consistent quality of service, work product, and transaction outcome with a focus on real estate functions, contracts, and negotiations across all service lines. His responsibilities include portfolio, transaction and account management, as well as maintaining business relationships to grow and acquire new business.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Locke worked with CBRE in Charlotte, NC in Corporate Project Management, overseeing multiple complex real estate projects for a national portfolio client.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Florida
- Board Member of CoreNet Global Tampa Chapter
- Member of US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member of CCIM Florida West Coast District
- First Tee of Tampa Bay, Champions Council
- Habitat for Humanity, Charlotte, NC
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering specializing in Land Development, University of North Carolina at Charlotte