Zach Dobin joined San Antonio Commercial Advisors as an Associate in October 2010. Zach focuses on exclusive representation of private capital investors in the office and industrial markets. Zach began his career at SACA representing a leasing portfolio consisting of office, retail, and industrial properties totaling approximately 300,000 square feet (SF). Zach’s experience in repositioning and leasing these assets enables him to provide owners valuable insight into how to maximize the value of their assets.
Zach graduated from SMU in May 2010 with a degree in Real Estate Finance. Prior to joining San Antonio Commercial Advisors, Zach interned with the Patriot Group, a specialized lending firm focused on commercial properties. He received his real estate license and joined San Antonio Commercial Advisors in the summer of 2010.
Awards & Associations
• Awarded the Easterwood Trust Scholarship and the Outstanding Real Estate Finance Major award
• Represented Centene Corporation in leasing 40,000 SF of office space
• Represented Landlord in 30,000 SF warehouse lease to Freetail Brewing Company
• Represented Reliance Industrial Products leasing approximately 22,000 SF
• Responsible for leasing 25,000 SF of retail space in two of San Antonio’s newest mixed-use properties near San Antonio’s CBD