Current Location:GlobalChange Location
The classically designed Kittredge Building is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Built in 1891 by Charles Marble Kittredge, it was designed by A. Morris Stuckert, a prominent Denver architect. It was one of the first buildings west of the Mississippi River to have an elevator and clay tile fireproofing. The granite for the exterior of the basement through the 2nd floor and the rhyolite for the 3rd floor to the roof was quarried in Colorado.
Property Manager - Andy Roberts (303.893.2305) - call when touring space
Please call the Property Manager, Andy Robers, at 303-893-2305 when touring the space.
card key access, on-site management, bicycle storage, shower facilities and a rooftop garden pavillion
Back to property