LOCATION DECISIONS ARE VALUABLE.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Business Incentives Practice implements strategies for the development, expansion, consolidation or relocation of facilities. Your presence in a particular location has tremendous financial implications not only for your company but also for the local municipality and state. We create competition for that residency, unearthing financial opportunities through the procurement of local and state economic incentives. We identify, evaluate, and negotiate cash grants, infrastructure improvements, tax reductions, and job training. We evaluate local labor and area amenities to ensure that your business can be properly scaled.
Our experience lives within all industries and sectors, with clients ranging in size from Global 2000 firms to individual owners, occupiers and developers.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Tax abatements, credits, and refunds
- Recruitment and training assistance
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Favorable utility rates
- Tax increment finance (TIF) funds
- Taxable and tax exempt industrial revenue bonds
- Infrastructure and fixed-asset grants
- Transportation improvements
- Low Interest loans
- Forgivable debt