Cushman & Wakefield’s 650+ logistics and industrial professionals provide local market expertise around globe. From bulk distribution to eCommerce facilities, the automotive sector, food and beverage production locations, land sites, build-to-suits, and redevelopmentopportunities, we have the experience to assist with nearly any property type or acquisition challenge.
Cushman & Wakefield invests the time to understand clients’ short- and long-term business goals, collaborating with in-house teams to develop and execute on highly customized industrial real estate solutions. Through this approach—implemented consistently across the globe—we help clients maximize cost saving opportunities and improve business success.
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
Industry’s most collaborative platform. Culture of sharing of best-in-class products, services, and innovations and connecting information across the enterprise to leverage on our clients’ behalf.
Value beyond the real estate. We help clients identify not only the business and economic drivers that factor into supply chain requirements, but also the infinite variables of manufacturing, transportation, warehousing, and delivery of products to end users.
Impact on corporate performance. Services designed to improve speed to market, reduce cost and risk, and maximize location and labor requirements.
- Strategic planning
- Market assessment
- Demographic and labor analysis
- Site selection strategy
- Occupancy cost analysis
- Negotiations for acquisitions, dispositions, and build-to-suits
- Lease renewals and rent review
- Lease restructuring and surrenders
- Multi-market account and transaction management
- Real estate market analysis
- Target analysis
- Asset positioning and marketing strategies for lease or sale
- Marketing program execution
- Market activity and trends reporting
Capital Markets, including:
- Investment Sales and Acquisitions
- Equity, Debt & Structured Finance
- Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
Global Occupier Services, including:
- Strategic Consulting
- Portfolio Administration
- Transaction Management
- Integrated Facilities Management
Valuation & Advisory, including:
- Property Tax Services
- Dispute Analysis & Litigation Support
Property & Development Services, including:
- Program, Project and Construction Management Services
Supply Chain Services through Consulting and St. Onge Company