The Multifamily Practice Group has a broad base of experienced professionals who are well versed in all forms of multifamily assets ranging from suburban, garden-style properties to urban high-rise complexes. The team is extensively involved with assets around the nation, with specialized expertise in affordable housing, age-restricted housing and student housing.
The Multifamily Practice Group benefits from a relationship with Cushman & Wakefield’s Apartment Brokerage Services. The evaluation of economic and real estate cycles and identification of trends impacting multifamily assets are critical to the decision making process of investors.
Through this internal relationship with multifamily asset sales teams, and by incorporating proprietary research services, our team provides the best market data available with strategic insights into current and emerging trends for local and national markets.
- consultation and advisory assignments
- development models for land, including horizontal and vertical development
- feasibility analyses
- highest and best use studies
- market analysis
- affordable housing/low income housing
- age-restricted housing
- fractured condominiums/conversion & reversion
- garden-style apartment complexes
- high-rise buildings, mixed-use assets
- institutional staff housing
- student and faculty housing