Ignite your wild side at Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo during the 2022 Vivid Sydney festival. The 2022 experience will showcase purpose-built, inclusive installations from Cushman & Wakefield, each with designed with inclusion at their core. This experience is suitable for visitors of all abilities.
Cushman & Wakefield is the inaugural Access and Inclusion partner of Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo, a location of the Vivid Sydney Festival. We invite you to experience the spectacular light show alongside brand new, purpose-built, inclusive installations, each with their own inclusive story in their inception, appealing to visitors of all abilities. You can explore the illuminated light walk and immerse yourself in Taronga Zoo’s incredible collection of light installations and wildlife.
Here's how we’re helping to make this year’s Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo more inclusive for all:
- Exclusive accessibility only drop-off zones
- Double the number of accessible parking spaces
- Dedicated access and inclusion volunteers to enhance visitor experience
- An Accessibility and Inclusion Toolkit, available to download here
- Dedicated ‘re-set’ zones along the Wild Lights trail
- A dedicated wheelchair accessible exit vehicle
Now more than ever, it is important to shine a light on access and inclusion and work together to create a shared planet for all.
Lights switch on Friday 27th May to Saturday 18th June 2022.