Associate Director • Australia
Hugh is an Associate Director with the Valuation and Advisory team at Cushman & Wakefield.
Hugh has over eight years experience in the property industry working first as a commercial property manager, and then as a specialised property valuer. Hugh specialises in the areas of self storage, compensation and investment pubs.
Hugh has provided a wide range of advice for all of the major self storage operators in Australia and New Zealand. Hugh has a strong understanding of what makes self storage facilities successful, undertaking Demand Studies and ‘As If Complete’ valuations for a range of major self storage clients.
In addition, Hugh has worked on compensation valuations relating to the Sydney Metro and WestConnex projects. Hugh has also undertaken and valued numerous investment pubs valuing the ALE Property Group and Hotel Property Investments portfolios.
- SSAA State of the Industry Paper
- Kennards Self Storage Portfolio
- Abacus Property Group Self Storage Portfolio
- National Storage Portfolio
- Rent A Space Self Storage Portfolio
- Fort Knox Self Storage Portfolio (VIC)
- Fort Knox Storage Portfolio (QLD)
- Storage Investments Australia Pioneer Investment Self Storage Portfolio
- Safe ‘n’ Sound Self Storage Portfolio
- National Mini Storage (NZ)
- Richard Scheinberg Self Storage Portfolio
- Metro Storage Portfolio
Various compensation valuations relating to the compulsory acquisition of land by State and Local Government authorities. Hugh has acted for a range of residential and commercial land owners. Recent examples include acquisitions in relation to the Sydney Metro and WestConnex Projects.
- ALE Property Group Freehold Pub Portfolio
- Hotel Property Investments Pub Portfolio
- Bachelor of Property Economics (BPropEc)
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI) - Certified Practicing Valuer
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand (MPINZ)
- Register Valuer Queensland No 3992
- Licensed Valuer Western Australia No 44909
- Register Valuer New Zealand No 3815