Divisional Director • Australia
James Burney runs the mortgage / finance team and his property experience spans 20 years and has encompassed the provision of valuation advice for acquisition, disposition and mortgage purposes and development feasibility analysis across a broad range of property types within the Sydney Metropolitan Area, with a particular specialisation in the Secondary CBD, Chinatown/Haymarket and the CBD fringe markets.
His experience covers a broad range of larger retail, commercial and industrial properties, development site analysis and Statutory Land Valuation. James has also acted in the areas of Expert Witness and Litigation.
Clients include banks (including NAB, Westpac, St George, ANZ, ING and HSBC), government agencies, local government and High Net Worth (HNW) private investors.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Land Economics)
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
Examples & Experience
CBD / Fringe
- “Inmark”, George Street, Haymarket
- “Citymark”, George Street, Haymarket
- “Commerce Building” Sussex Street, Haymarket
- “Golden Century”, Sussex Street, Haymarket
- “HSBC House”, George Street, Haymarket
- 22-38 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst
- 137-153 Crown Street, Darlinghurst
- ‘Cosmopolitan Arcade’, Double Bay
- ‘The Bondi’, Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
- ‘Pacific’, Bondi Beach
- Col Crawford Group
- Alto Dealership Group
- Bill Buckle Dealerships
- Scotts Motor Group Portfolio