Open Court is a space for new ideas, new connections and new ways of working, all in the heart of Balaclava.
Designed by WMK and Techne Architects, this brand-new building will provide over 6,000 sqm of premium office space across six levels to the Balaclava office market, delivering a new generation of office accommodation for progressive and forward-thinking businesses.
Anchored by Hub Australia, the flexible space operator will provide additional meeting rooms and workspaces accessible by businesses of the building in order to cater for flexibility and growth.
Carlisle Street offers some of Melbourne’s most popular cafés, restaurants, pubs and bars as well as providing an abundance of convenience retail options such as supermarkets, post office, pharmacies & gyms – all within a 150-metre walk from the building.
With a direct walkway to Balaclava train station and with trams, cycling trails and major road arterials on its doorstep, Open Court is incredibly well connected and makes getting around easy.
- Rooftop with communal gardens, urban farm & basketball court – a space for collaboration, exercise, events
- Bookable amphitheatre / auditorium and rooftop for functions and town halls
- Hub Australia to provide over 2,500 sqm of flexible workspace through the building
- Excellent sustainability credentials
- Premium end of trip facilities – lockers, showers, towel service, bike parking
- Extensive building technology to make the Open Court experience seamless – including features such as contactless car parking entry,
With construction well underway, the building is scheduled for completion in Q4 2023.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact one of the exclusively appointed agents listed below.- Inner East Melbourne