On behalf of the vendors, Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present 273 North Quay, Brisbane City to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 4pm Wednesday 19th of April, 2023.
273 North Quay, Brisbane City is an exceedingly rare opportunity by virtue of being an inspiring and substantial river front property, positioned to benefit from one of the city’s largest urban renewal projects.
The following is an overview of the key investment characteristics:
• Strong capital growth underpinned by a premier 1,745sqm* riverfront asset.
• Two-storey masonry building providing 1,320sqm* of estimated building area
• Unrivalled view lines provided by 63m* of frontage with uninterrupted outlook to the Brisbane River
• Located on the border of the newly introduced, ‘Roma Street PDA’, this holding is set to benefit significantly from the Queensland Governments Olympic infrastructure injection, and subsequent redevelopment of this precinct.
• This asset offers connection to key transport infrastructure including arterial roads and bridges, in addition to all three public transport methods being Brisbane City Council bus, train and ferry services.
• Zoned Principal Centre 1 with local and state heritage overlays, prospective purchasers have the ability to truly reposition this landmark asset through strategic adaptation or development projects pending town planning and heritage advice and approval.
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents from Cushman & Wakefield.
*Approx- Brisbane - CBD