Senior Consultant • Czechia
Barbora is working as a Senior Consultant in Retail department since March 2015. She is a member of Shopping Centre Leasing & Releasing team - responsible for leasing new projects and existing shopping centres, as well as for releasing of several high street projects in the city centre of Prague.
Barbora represents landlords when searching for new tenants, negotiating and re-negotiating leasing terms. She provides consultations and advisory regarding ideal use of retail premises and evaluating rent levels. Her major responsibilities is creating and executing leasing strategy (optimizing tenant mix, increasing rent income and value of property).
- Atrium Flora (Atrium) – re-leasing on open market basis
- Atrium Pardubice (Atrium) – re-leasing on open market basis
- Savarin Praha (Crestyl) – exclusive leasing mandate of this future project
- Galerie Butovice (Investika) - re-leasing and re-negotiation of lease contracts, executing a strategic plan
- Nový Máj (Amadeus) - exclusive leasing mandate of this future project
- Palladium (Union/Property Solutions) - re-leasing on open market basis
- Dětský dům (Immohold) – re-leasing the high street units on open market basis
- Punta Na Group (Na Příkopě 8) – re-leasing the high street unit on exclusive basis