Partner • Czechia
Petr is the Head of Industrial & Retail Warehouse Asset Services. With his team of eight professionals, he manages an extensive real estate portfolio in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. He is responsible for providing services and overall coordination of 32 properties for Czech and international clients.
Petr is a LEED Greens associate.
Petr has had experience in the real estate market since 1996, namely in the area of property management, facility management, and engineering. Petr joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2002 and is responsible for the property management of retail warehouses and industrial projects. He leads a team of experienced property managers, looking after a portfolio of properties for various Czech and International clients.
Petr is responsible for providing services and overall coordination of the property management of 32 properties for Czech and international clients.
His key clients include: Radio Free Europe, Centerscape, The Charnwood Company, M7 Real Estate, Clarion, Gramercy, Logicor, Fidurock, Lincoln Property Company Europe, Conseq, ASV Group, Banka Creditas, HSTN holding.
- Hagibor Office Building, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- GPE III Pohořelice, Clarion Gramercy Europe
- Centerscape portfolio
- Fidurock/Lincoln PC portfolio
- Prague Airport, Logicor
- Business Park Čestlice, Banka Creditas
- Ivančice Industrial Park, M7 Real Estate
- East Gate Park Prague, The Charnwood Company
- Sterboholy Retail Park, ASV Group
- Rotunda Havirov, HSTN Holding
- Retail Park Hradec Kralove, Conseq