What does your business need?
A move to a new space for the team? A re-think of your current office layout? Perhaps even a consolidation of your workforce into a smaller site, or a re-stack following a strategic change in your company’s structure? Our team of experienced interior designers assess your needs and ensure you the most innovative response tailored to your specific requirements. Our number one goal is to assist you in creating a flexible and dynamic work environment and space for you and your teams.
Why is our Interior Design team right for you?
Creativity, collaboration and professionalism are the core principles of our Interior Design team. An integrated component of the Cushman & Wakefield group, our team has a strategic, practical and creative approach, never resorting to a cookie cutter solution for our clients. We maintain close contact with the other teams within the group, giving us an edge with our approach and thinking around each project.
What services can we provide?
We work with clients from early on in their building search, guiding them throughout their project up to construction completion. This simple yet flexible aproach provides you with a tailored service that is appropriate to your needs. We align our services with your projects, your budgets and your programme, following the best practices of the profession.
- CAT A (Landlord) and CAT B (tenant) Fit Out
- Working in both AutoCAD and Revit
- We are in constant collaboration with the other Cushman & Wakefield interior design teams throughout Europe, to assist you on international projects.
- Workplace strategy
- Feasibility studies/design due diligence/building analysis
- Testing a building makes it possible to verify that it corresponds to your specifications and constraints.
- Brief taking
- We help you better understand your needs by analysing the way you work as well as your plans for the future,and testing new ideas against these.
- We conduct interviews within departments
- Concept Design
- A concept for your vision and brand
- A refined space-plan
- A new look and feel
- Design intent for furniture and finishes
- Mood boards
- Developed design and set of detailed drawings
- Specifications and preparation of contractors short list file
- Preparation of tender documents
- Technical Design
- Construction pack of detail drawings
- Coordinated fully with the other consultants involved
- Tender process assistance
- Furniture selection
- Sub-contractor workshops
- Construction supervision and monitoring
- Snagging and end of defects assistance