Matthew G. McAllister joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2014 as a member of the South Florida Industrial Team of Chris Metzger, Rick Etner, Christopher Thomson, Adam Talbot and Merrit Etner. Matthew was previously with NAI/Merin Hunter Codman since 2009. While at NAI, Matthew specialized in distressed asset evaluation, investments sales, tenant and landlord representation and corporate service work in industrial, office and retail space. Mr. McAllister specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial properties in the South Florida Market, representing both tenants and landlords.
- President of 2011 Leadership Boca Raton Class
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Member
- CCA – Coastal Conservation Association Member
- George Snow Scholarship Foundation – Selection Committee
- North Carolina State University in Raleigh – Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida