At Cushman & Wakefield, we work to understand your brief, key objectives, goals and challenges so that we can find the perfect flexible office space for you.
WHY A SERVICED OFFICE?
Whether you are looking for project space, expanding a growing startup or managing the HQ relocation for a large corporation, serviced office space could be the ideal flexible solution. The plug-and-play fixed term and all-inclusive model of serviced offices makes them very simple to manage – and many businesses now routinely make use of such space during expansion or relocation.
If your organisation has not yet considered using flexible office space, we can analyse your real estate strategy and advise on areas where it might benefit you.
WHAT IS A “FLEXIBLE OFFICE”?
“Flexible office” is an umbrella term for three different office products – co-working space, serviced offices and managed offices. The key differences are as follows:
- Co-working space: Co-working is the ultimate flexible contract. Priced per desk, different companies usually work side by side in an open-plan area. Occupiers usually have access to refreshments and chargeable meeting rooms, while desk allocation often works on a first-come-first-served basis. This option is particularly popular with startups in the technology and creative sectors, as well as freelancers.
- Serviced Office: Users are charged a fixed monthly price per desk, usually with a term of months to years. Plug-and-play offices are often available for immediate move in, but you may also have the freedom to customise a space to your brand image. Extras often include reception services, furnished offices, refreshments and access to additional support. This solution works well for a broad range of requirements – from one desk to 1,000+ with multiple dedicated floors.
- Managed Office: Often described as a hybrid between serviced offices and leasehold, managed offices offer a customised plug-and-play solution – usually for larger desk requirements and without the need for separate on-site support. Terms are usually years instead of months, and you can often select from a range of service packages and furnishings.
Serviced offices as a product offering is evolving year on year and for this reason many businesses have used them on their journey to global success!
WHAT WE OFFER
Cushman & Wakefield’s coordinated team of specialists can take your project all the way from research to relocation, providing support alongside industry-leading expertise. Our detailed knowledge of the flexible workplace sector also means that we are able to access serviced offices not yet on the market, in order to provide you with the widest choice and maximum value.
Our co-ordinated team of specialists means that we can take your project all the way from research to relocation. Saving you valuable time during the process.
Global Acquisitions (free service)
- Global market access & research
- One dedicated point of contact
- Bespoke shortlists & financial analysis
- Process management from research to relocation
Dedicated account management
- Advice on renewals, expansions & relocations
- Entire portfolio management
- Liaison and a single point of contact for all queries
- Utilisation reporting
Strategy & benchmarking
- Portfolio review & solution delivery
- Serviced office vs traditional office cost benchmarking
- Flexible working strategies
If you need office space in London, check out our Locate London site for more information on our market-leading team, recent projects, and how you can build the perfect brief for your new property.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you would like to find out more about our specific expertise or how we could work with your company, please contact a member of our Serviced Office team at any time – we’d be delighted to hear from you.