It is headed by Soren Rodian Olsen and currently employs 13 staff. The team includes specialists with many years of professional experience, holding a real estate brokerage licence, a valuer licence or the title of Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
Capital Markets provides services in developing and executing real estate investment strategies related to buying, selling and financing properties. The team has been utilising the skills and experience of local and international real estate investment and finance professionals for the benefit of owners, developers, investors and banks.
CAPITAL MARKETS SERVICES
Capital Markets provides advice, execution, and investment management services to clients engaged in buying, selling, investing in, financing or building real estate.
- Acquisition and disposal of properties (existing, under construction and pre-development)
- Securing construction and permanent financing, at the best possible terms from leading foreign and Polish banks
- Attracting the most appropriate equity or joint ventures partners to the projects
- Sale and leaseback transactions. We develop the right sale strategy and structure for the specific type of property or portfolio to ensure successful, efficient transactions
- Due diligence services for purchaser and seller
- Deal structuring and investment / exit strategies
- Advising developers and owners on improving value and preparation stages prior to exit
Our combined advantage
- Access to our global resources - a diverse network of international and local investors, owners, developers and banks through the worldwide network of Cushman & Wakefield offices
- Real-time market intelligence, liaison with office, retail and industrial agencies as well as research teams
- Costs optimisation and investment risks mitigation through outsourcing, careful long-term planning and execution of investment strategies
Real Estate Investment
Thanks to our long-standing experience in the real estate investment market, Capital Markets Poland is able to efficiently and effectively execute investment sales and purchases regardless of size or complexity of the transaction. We offer a full range of property sales services from preparation of brochures and investment memorandum, running marketing campaigns and presenting offers to appropriate investors, analysis of submitted offers to final negotiations and due diligence process. We also represent investors in all aspects of the purchasing process, including preparing letters of intent, negotiating purchase conditions, strategy, price level, co-ordinating due diligence and data analysis and determining conditions of sales contracts.