Brokerage Specialist • United States
License NV License S.0192127
Alexander "Alex" Casingal is the Brokerage Specialist for Capital Markets in the Las Vegas office. He works directly with Marlene Fujita Winkel and Emily Brun, who focus primarily on the acquisition and disposition of income-producing properties valued at more than $1,000,000. During his career, Alex has been involved in more than $300 million of transactions across all property types. Alex has been instrumental in the development of the Las Vegas office’s Capital Markets team. His main specialty is investment sales for income-producing retail, office, medical office and industrial properties.
Alex joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2018. He previously was the Research Analyst of the Nevada market, driving strategy and managing research activities in both Las Vegas and Reno. He prides himself on providing the upmost professionalism and service while prioritizing the primary goals of his team and clients.
Mr. Casingal earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Mr. Casingal is a licensed real estate salesperson in Nevada. He also is a part of Cushman & Wakefield's ASPIRE and Future Leaders networks. Additionally, Mr. Casingal is a member of the Alabama A-Club Alumni Association.
- Tivoli Village, $211,500,000, 669,406 SF
- 2716 N. Tenaya Way, $67,000,000, 204,123 SF
- 9075 W Diablo Drive, $26,000,000, 67,415 SF
- Marnell Corporate Center 3, $23,200,000, 71,378 SF
- Longford Shoppes, $18,750,000, 44,088 SF
- 6600 Bermuda Road, $9,750,000, 32,700 SF
- Tucson Plaza, $9,425,000, 31,986 SF
- Barcelone Plaza, $7,400,000, 51,138 SF
- 3007 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, $5,675,000, 22,254 SF
- Tire Choice-Blue Diamond, $4,815,000, 10,144 SF
- Former Chase Bank- 8580 W Desert Inn Road, $4,450,000, 4,252 SF
- 5851 W. Charleston Boulevard, $2,950,000, 16,408 SF