Director, Asset Services • United States
Scott Kirkpatrick is a Director located in the Walnut Creek office.
He has over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate in the areas of property management, asset management, leasing, construction management and property repositioning. Scott’s property management experience includes overseeing a variety of office, industrial and retail properties. Mr. Kirkpatrick’s new role as Director will have oversight of clients and properties located in the San Francisco Bay Area totaling 3 MSF.
Prior to his return to Cushman & Wakefield, Scott was the Senior Director for the Real Estate Services division of Intersection, a San Diego-based commercial real estate firm. He was responsible for the performance, vision and strategy of the real estate services division with oversight of assets and teams based in the western U.S.
Previous to Intersection, Mr. Kirkpatrick was a Director with Cushman & Wakefield for over 8 years. Prior to Cushman, he was Senior Director of Property Operations at Colliers International where he was responsible for the oversight of 16M square feet of commercial real estate assets in the nine Bay Area counties. Scott also spent seven years at ING Clarion Realty Services where he ran the Northern California portfolio of office assets consisting of 1M square feet of Class A core holdings for clients such as Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (OPERF), The Lion Fund and CalSTRS.
- BOMA Oakland East Bay – President 1996-1999; 2007-2009.
- IREM San Francisco Bay Area – President 2017
- Bachelor of Science, General Management, Florida Atlantic University
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) – Building Owners and Managers Institute
- IREM San Francisco Bay Area
- National Association of Realtors
- BOMA Oakland East Bay
- Licensed real estate sales person, California Bureau of Real Estate