Our report covers the emergence of data centers as real estate investment assets,
- Awakened opportunities for data center investment
- Three paths to take for data center investment
- Finding a data center opportunity
- Decision criteria for a data center
Some of the key highlights for data center investment include:
- Investing in ‘digital’ is an emerging real estate investment opportunity, especially with the rise of specialised data center operators.
- Cumulative investment in data centers reached JPY146.6 billion, despite the actual transaction being much higher.
- Tokyo has nearly 112 out of the 248 data centers in Japan, while Singapore has the most in Asia, ranking seventh globally.