01 WHO WE ARE
We put our clients and our people at the center of what’s next in the world of real estate.
Our Purpose: We make an impact. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world.
- We are inclusive. We value difference and a culture where everyone belongs.
- We are driven. Drive keeps us decisive and agile.
- We succeed together. Individually, we’re good, but together, we’re great.
- We deliver insight. We believe in ideas and strive for innovation.
- 50,000 Miembros del equipo
- $9.4 mil millones Ingresos de 2021 *USD
- 60 Países
More about cushman & wakefield
02 OUR PEOPLE
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Meet What's Next
Ludovic Da Silva
“In the face of COVID-19, real time information has allowed us to understand today’s new requirements while anticipating tomorrow’s needs.”
- Ludovic Da Silva, Associate, Agency Industrial & Logistics, France
“When you foster women’s growth and development, you start to see that momentum outwardly project into the industry.”
- Angela D’Aguanno, Chief Operating Officer, Tri-State Region
“Now more than ever, retailers rely on our advice to help them understand the new landscape and find fresh opportunities to connect with customers.”
- Yurie Niino, Senior Manager, Retail Services, Tokyo
03 OUR COMMUNITY
The issues we believe in globally, we’re proud to support locally
Helping our neighbors has always been embedded in our culture.
The Cushman & Wakefield Charitable Foundation will focus on three main areas of impact:
- Educational programs, including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math).
- Affordable housing and homelessness prevention.
- Community outreach and after-school enrichment.
Service—to our clients, to each other, and to our communities—is at the center of who we are at Cushman & Wakefield, and we have the power of many to help deliver promising outcomes for children and youth.
Learn more about our work in the community.