We Are A Force For Action
01 WHO WE ARE
We put our clients and our people at the center of what’s next in the world of real estate.
Our Purpose: We make an impact. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world.
- We are inclusive. We value difference and a culture where everyone belongs.
- We are driven. Drive keeps us decisive and agile.
- We succeed together. Individually, we’re good, but together, we’re great.
- We deliver insight. We believe in ideas and strive for innovation.
- 53,000 Team Members
- $8.8 billion 2019 Revenue
- 60 Countries
More about cushman & wakefield
02 OUR PEOPLE
Diversity & Inclusion
Meet What's Next
Ludovic Da Silva
“In the face of COVID-19, real time information has allowed us to understand today’s new requirements while anticipating tomorrow’s needs.”
- Ludovic Da Silva, Associate, Agency Industrial & Logistics, France
“When you foster women’s growth and development, you start to see that momentum outwardly project into the industry.”
- Angela D’Aguanno, Chief Operating Officer, Tri-State Region
“As a services company, there’s no better service example than our frontline team, working tirelessly to ensure that occupants feel confident in the facilities we manage.”
- Deyao Ang, Director, C&W Services, Singapore
03 OUR COMMUNITY
The issues we believe in globally, we’re proud to support locally
Helping our neighbors has always been embedded in our culture.
The Cushman & Wakefield Charitable Foundation will focus on three main areas of impact:
- Educational programs, including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math).
- Affordable housing and homelessness prevention.
- Community outreach and after-school enrichment.
Service—to our clients, to each other, and to our communities—is at the center of who we are at Cushman & Wakefield, and we have the power of many to help deliver promising outcomes for children and youth.
Learn more about our work in the community.
04 Our Technology