Our extensive experience working with local, regional, national, and global law firms has uniquely positioned us to guide you through the complicated decision making required in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing environment due to legal sector shifts and the dramatic impact the global pandemic has had on the sector.
We are committed to providing our legal sector clients with up-to-the-minute intellectual capital, thought leadership around industry challenges, and the solutions required to help guide firms through the future evolution of the sector to effect long-term change.
In addition, LSAG members will examine the current and potential impact of future real estate solutions including the short- and long-term financial implications and impact on overall profitability and the firm’s competitive stance, particularly related to the pandemic and its effects on the workplace.
Some of our proven results include:
- Aligning hybrid work policies with real estate strategy and workplace redesign
- Attorney consensus building to affect long-term change
- Streamlining client services and improved operations
- Improved recruiting and retention strategies
- Improved overall attorney integration and collaboration
- Building flexible space plans to meet changing market conditions
- Improved overall lease and space design efficiencies and productivity
- Reduced short- and long-term occupancy costs