Our team dedicated to shopping centers offers tailor-made advisory services on developments, leasing and management of shopping centers and multi-functional centers around Italy. Our approach is always focused on specific client’s needs – be these Developers, Investors, Landlords or Consortium – with the goal to provide strategic directions towards shared success and enhancement of the asset.
Working in harmony with the client’s interests, Cushman & Wakefield’s Retail division can meet any need relating to the acquisition, development, marketing, management, valuation and disposal of Retail assets.
The Cushman & Wakefield Retail Leasing division is organised to operate nationwide, assisting the owners of commercial premises on high streets and in shopping centres and retail parks alike, with a complete range of advisory services. Our professionals can rely on vast experience, access to exclusive market data and a network of contacts selected to supply the most effective solutions for every location. The first step for every advisory service is an in-depth analysis of the property and its retail context: essential for defining the location’s potential
The Asset Services division provides o large retail complexes owners and asset managers with customised support, in accordance with their specific needs and their operating or financial priorities. Cushman & Wakefield is able to draw up successful, sustainable strategies, designed to meet the needs of all the players - investors, developers and tenants - by maximising retail success and ensuring full value.
Our tailored service
Thanks to synergies with our international network and to partnerships with global retailers, we are able to enhance the brand-mix of shopping centres through the inclusion of destination stores and innovative formats. our leasing services:
• Feasibility and pre-leasing studies for shopping centres, retail parks, stand-alone stores
• Layout, merchandising plan, tenant mix and business plan
• Commercial due diligence for acquisitions/ sales
• Letting and re-letting
• Negotiations and contract renewal
Every asset has a different history, unique characteristics and specific needs. The Cushman & Wakefield advisory model is designed to respond to this uniqueness, with a selection of services to be combined in various ways:
• Strategic consulting and planning of restyling, extension, redevelopment and upgrading projects for shopping centres and mixed use destinations (in collaboration with the Project Development Services department).
• Launch and opening of new shopping centres
• Leasing, commercial due diligence and advisory services (in association with the Retail Leasing and Advisory divisions)
• Drafting of ordinary and extraordinary budgets
• Marketing and communication plans
• Tenant management and rent collection
• Consortium and condominium management
• Community relations • Client and footfall analyses
• Accounting management
• IT support (Yardi)
• Temporary leases
• Technical services