Cushman & Wakeﬁeld provides strategic consultancy services, including development, land portfolio management, facility optimisation and property efficiency improvement. Cushman & Wakeﬁeld is involved in concept development of a number of landmark projects, including sports facilities, infrastructure, public-private partnership projects, and commercial real estate.
- Developing the financial and economic basis needed for development projects.
- Analysis of the highest and best use of the land plots
- Development of project concepts, analysis of current and alternative concepts
- Evolving strategies for the management and development of property portfolios
- Optimization of planning solutions for buildings
- Development of concepts for commercial properties within transport hubs
- Consulting at the conceptual stage of territory planning project
- Projects' pipeline of total area of over 254 million square meters
- CRE Federal Awards 2007 and 2012 for "June" shopping and entertainment centre (SEC) in St. Petersburg and "Sun City" multifunctional complex in Novosibirsk
- Winner of the international competition for concept development of urban areas adjacent to the Moscow River within "Meganom Project" consortium
- Completion of 217 projects in 45 cities across Russia
- Winner of the international competition for concept development of the "Russia Park" project
- Best land use analysis, concept development, brokerage, commissioning of SEC “Crystal”, Tyumen