Cushman & Wakefield ULC has been made aware of fraudulent activity involving a third party using our company name and logo without authorization in connection with residential rental property listings in Canada. The fraud involves requests to transfer funds as a rental deposit or to secure keys for residential properties. Cushman & Wakefield is a commercial real estate services firm and does not provide residential services in Canada.
These residential property listings and related activities are a scam. Cushman & Wakefield and its related companies are in no way affiliated with these listings or the parties perpetrating this fraudulent activity.
If you are confronted with this scam, please report it to your local police, report it to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and include the listing link.
Research • Valuation
- 52,000 Team Members
- $9.5 billion 2023 Revenue
- 60 Countries
We pay tribute to the legacy of all First Nations, Métis Nations and Inuit peoples and recognize and acknowledge the following:
- Our two Montreal offices are located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Kanien’keha:ka (Mohawk), a place which has long served as a site of meeting and exchange between nations.
- Our three Toronto offices are located on the treaty lands and traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation.
- Our Calgary office is located on the traditional territory of the Niitsitapi (Blackfoot) and the people of the Siksika, the Piikuni, the Kainai, the Tsuut’ina and the Stoney Nakoda First Nations, including Chiniki, Bearpaw, and Wesley First Nations. The City of Calgary is also home to Métis Nation of Alberta, Region III.
- Our Vancouver office is located on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
- Our Victoria office is located on the traditional lands of the Lkwungen (Esquimalt, and Songhees), Malahat, Pacheedaht, Scia’new, T’Sou-ke and W̱SÁNEĆ (Pauquachin, Tsartlip, Tsawout, Tseycum) peoples.
- Our Affiliate offices are located on ceded and unceded First Nation territory, including the Mi’kmaq People, Beothuk, Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene Peoples, Saulteaux and Assiniboine Nations, Chippewa of the Thames First Nation (part of the Anishinaabe); Oneida Nation of the Thames (part of the Haudenosaunee); and the Munsee-Delaware Nation (part of the Leni-Lunaape).
We also acknowledge that we provide services for properties in every corner of the country – and those lands are the ceded and unceded territories of countless other First and Métis Nations.