We provide reliable, vetted advisory
The life sciences sector has grown nearly five times as fast as the overall economy since 2000. To support this growth, life-sciences companies have made extensive investments in their highly specialized, long-term real estate assets. This fundamental real estate challenge has been to create ideal facilities to attract and retain the brightest minds in science, simultaneously preserving flexibility and thoughtfully managing costs.
The sector specialists of Cushman & Wakefield’s Life Sciences Practice Group are available to help ensure that your highly specialized research & development, commercial, innovation and manufacturing spaces continue to support your changing business needs.
We take a structured and evidenced based approach to provide a full complement of real estate strategy and advisory services, that help you to:
• Create science & place – helping you to attract, develop and retain leading scientific and executive talent
• Identify the best locations and clusters for R&D, manufacturing, and commercial operations
• Monetize under utilized assets in your portfolio and increase the flexibility of your real estate portfolio
• Prepare for merger, acquisition, spin off and partnering activity
• Capitalize on emerging trends and innovations, such as laboratory automation and digitalization
• Develop properties, on time, to budget and to specification
• Manage lease and/or purchase transactions
As a leader in life sciences, we’re able to leverage our network of professionals. Their research and insights support our mission of providing you with a valuable edge in a highly acquisitive and highly competitive marketplace.