The life sciences industry is experiencing significant change with M&A activity, patent expirations, increasingly complex manufacturing processes, an aging population, the competition for talent, the rise of bioinformatics and big data and the increased automation of laboratory work.
Despite these challenges, the sector continues to grow and prosper. Our role is to help ensure that your eorkspaces and locations, whether dedicated to research & development, marketing, innovation of manufacturing, continue to meet the changing needs of your business.
We take a structured and pragmatic approach to supporting clients’ portfolio management and provide a real estate strategy and services that help you to:
- Create an environment conducive to innovation to attract and retain leading scientific and executive talent
- Identify the best locations and clusters for your R&D, manufacturing and sales operations
- Monetise under-utilised assets and increase the flexibility of your real estate portfolio
- Support your plans for merger, acquisition, spin off and partnering activity
- Capitalise on emerging trends and innovations,such as laboratory automation and digitisation
- Develop properties on time, to budget and to specification
- Manage lease and/or acquisition transactions
As a leader in real estate consulting in the life sciences sector, we are able to mobilise our network of dedicated professionals. In a highly acquisitive and competitive marketplace, the research and insights of our teams give you a valuable edge.