Local and global expertise
C&W’s size and scope means we can offer more than just a handful of specialist services. Our practice takes in construction and development, capital markets, environmental issues, regulatory compliance, and health and safety – with a high level of specialist industry knowledge that allows us to advise on everything from individual properties to international portfolios.
National and international clients with roadside properties can also draw on the expertise of C&W’s global teams operating in 70 countries. This allows you to retain a single C&W point of contact while benefiting from our country-specific knowledge of lease structures, legal systems and business practices.
We also provide specialist services for all other roadside property types – including out-of-town retail, fast food, roadside service areas, hospitality and leisure uses.
What we offer
C&W provides a wide range of advice to clients that include institutional investors, property companies and the roadside sector. Our more commonly requested services include:
- Valuation & development appraisal
- Investment advice and transaction management
- Occupier acquisition and disposal services
- Lease advisory (including lease renewal and rent review advice)
- Environmental, building & construction cost consultancy
- Portfolio and estate management
- Property taxation advice
- Government compulsory purchase and statutory valuation
- Zoning and planning
Would you like to know more?
Our team would be delighted to hear from you if you would like to find out more about our specific expertise, or discover how we could work with your company.