The Energy sector is changing rapidly and we can help you get ahead of the industry’s toughest challenges with a collaborative, insightful and entrepreneurial approach.
The Energy industry is experiencing a period of rapid change and continuous upheaval and the Real Estate sector is being challenged with many issues including:
- A portfolio that is flexible enough to deal with the inherent volatility of the energy markets
- Managing the Real Estate process to meet each company’s individual needs
- Ensuring your Real Estate portfolio is ready to support the shift to renewable energy and the growing «shale Industry»
- Real estate Due Diligence supporting multiple asset types in diverse geographies
- Compliance with HSSE requirements in the end-to-end process
- Diversified real-estate portfolio often encompassing office, industrial, residential (including compounds), port and air side facilities, requiring a multi-disciplined Real Estate partner
- Emerging market strategy to support the business
- Shift to a more flexible work-place environment to ensure a positive workplace experience for employees
The Cushman & Wakefield team of experts in the Energy & Resources sector has accumulated in-depth experience in handling the strategic real estate demands of companies operating in the sector, offering effective solutions reflecting business requirements.