Our primary objective is to create an efficient, functional and beautiful space for you and your workforce. Our plan is to not only exceed your expectations of our service, but to do so with a coordinated and collaborative approach.
What does your business require?
A move to a new space for the team? A re-think of your current office layout? Perhaps even a consolidation of your workforce into a smaller site, or a re-stack following a strategic change in your company’s structure? Our team is creative and experienced and focused on getting to the heart of your business and ensuring we answer to the requirements of your sector correctly. Our number one goal is to create an effective and efficient solution for you, and an engaging and dynamic space for your workforce.
Why is our Interior Design and Architecture team right for you?
Collaboration, creativity and professionalism are the core principles of the Cushman & Wakefield Interior Design and Architecture team, which is made up of a group of creative and meticulous architects and designers at the technical level. Being at the heart of a property firm, our architects and designers can think strategically and practically, as well as creatively; there is no ‘cookie cutter’ approach to our clients or projects. You may be working with other C&W teams, which gives us an edge with our approach, and planning and thinking around each project.
What services can we provide?
We often work with clients from early on in their property search, taking them right through a traditional design process, through to construction completion. This approach is easily and frequently flexed to give a more tailored service that is appropriate to your needs. We will only propose a scope of service that makes sense to your project, budget and programme, often following the RIBA stages.
- CAT A (Landlord) and CAT B (tenant) Fit Out
- Working in both AutoCAD and Revit
- Connected with Cushman & Wakefield’s interior design and architecture teams around Europe with your global approach to design
- Workplace Strategy
- Feasibility Studies/Design Due Diligence/Building Analysis
- Testing a building in accordance with your requirements.
- Brief taking
- Helping you understand your real requirements by reviewing the way you work, your plans for the future and testing new ideas against these.
- Visioning sessions and stake-holder interviews.
- Concept Design
- A concept for your vision and brand
- A refined space-plan
- A new look and feel
- Design for furniture and finishes
- Sketch visualisation
- Mood boards
- Developing the concept design further within the base building; preparing for the construction process.
- Full RIBA Stage 3 drawing pack including CGI visuals and schedules.
- Technical Design
- A construction pack of drawings (RIBA Stage 4) to hand to a general contractor
- Coordinated fully with the other consultants involved
- Tender Process assistance
- Furniture selection
- Sub-consultant workshops
- Construction supervision and monitoring
- Snagging and end of defects assistance