Here at Cushman & Wakefield we believe that property should be sustainable.
We are at the heart of this transition and committed to minimizing our own environmental footprint and that of our clients' properties throughout the entire lifecycle of the property.
Sustainable portfolios also have significant commercial benefits; they have a reduced risk of obsolescence, lower operating costs, better occupier loyalty and greater social impact – in other words, everything we believe in as a company.
Our Global Energy, Infrastructure and Sustainability (EIS) advisory group helps clients achieve outstanding results with regard to these aspects across a broad range of geographies, sectors and portfolio types.
We view green leases, green facility management and other such elements as an integral part of the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies that we and our clients pursue and we are committed to delivering the best possible ESG outcomes in all areas.
How we can help you
Our EIS team is focused on reducing environmental impact, making buildings healthier and more productive places, and enhancing positive social impacts.
We are actively advising clients in the following areas:
- ESG, carbon and wellbeing strategy, setting and implementing targets
- Identification of energy efficiency opportunities, projects and emissions reduction programmes
- Net zero carbon buildings and strategies
- Science based targets
- Green procurement
- Green building certifications including LEED, BREEAM, WELL and fitwel
- Compliance programmes (Article 8, EU EED, EPC, TM44)
- ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certification
- Strategy consulting
- ‘Green’ funds and loans
- Green asset valuations
- Intelligent building, renewable and low-carbon technologies
Our clients benefit from market-leading teams, including our sector experts in local markets in Europe, the Middle East and around the world. Our position is strengthened by our international network of 15,000 professionals, which includes researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, business consultants and agents in more than 250 offices across 60 countries.