- Should we be concerned about inflation?
- Where do property values go from here?
- Tremendous capital – what will it target next?
- What is the latest with the office recovery and WFH?
- What property types and geographies will thrive in 2022?
Webinar | Nearing the Other Side of the Pandemic: What’s Next?
Join Chief Economist Kevin Thorpe and our global research leaders as they discuss key themes and share their outlook for the economy and for the commercial real estate industry around the world in 2022 and beyond.
Watch Webinar Replay
Research • Investment / Capital Markets
Capital markets will move into 2022 with tremendous momentum and liquidity. Job growth forecasts also point to record-setting year in 2022.2/2/2022
Research • Economy
Here are 10 key areas we believe are worth watching closely as occupiers and investors consider their evolving real estate strategies.Kevin Thorpe • 1/21/2022