We’ll help you to get ahead of the industry’s toughest challenges with a collaborative, insightful and entrepreneurial approach.
The Insurance industry is experiencing many more changes than ever before. Major challenges include:
- The shifting scenario due to advances in digitization and automation
- Keeping up with the evolving ways in which insurance is procured both by individuals and corporate entities
- A drive towards low-risk areas and smaller companies, a level of specialisation that creates a differentiator
- Attracting employees from other sector groups by competing for the same technology savvy talent pool
From a real estate perspective this means:
- Maintaining an agile and efficient portfolio to adapt quickly to business challenges
- Keeping firm control of costs to focus resources on market facing products and services
- Ensuring effective use of capital with a clear own-versus-lease strategy
- Providing fantastic workplaces and workplace experiences, especially in the locations which need to attract the best talent
The experts in the Cushman & Wakefield’s Industry Sector Group possess the expertise and skills to provide insightful, smart and effective solutions to help support and achieve your organisational business goals and objectives.