PMO provides a single dedicated point of contact for clients undergoing significant change. PMO is intended for companies with large and complex real estate portfolios that have an interest in adopting an integrated, holistic approach. This concerns in particular companies with many regional or international locations, complex networks of stakeholders, or those who already have recourse to several lines of business.
Our structured and holistic approach proactively facilitates and manages change within organisations, supporting them in their mergers and acquisitions, mobilisations and transitions, and project management. We create a centralised organisation around PMO for effective management of all the risks inherent in complex projects, using multiple service lines throughout the world simultaneously.
We can operate within one or more countries/regions, capitalising on a seamless network of PMO and global resources linked with local teams. We help our clients establish processes and governance for their entire portfolio, aligned with their business strategy.
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR APPROACH
- A centralised integrated process.
- Strict governance and quality control of the teams responsible for delivery to ensure predictable and consistent processes and results, while maximising reliability and certainty.
- Consistency and reduction in the complexity of implementing ad hoc and/or longer-term strategies.
- Improved cost management and the ability to establish controls throughout the decision-making process.
- Development of new tailor-made and innovative solutions.
- Mobilisation of our network to deliver value that exceeds individual contributions and to allow for the fluctuations of necessary resources in projects.
- Increase speed to market
- Centralisation of all projects and status
Change is inevitable and transformation initiatives are time-consuming and costly, but by managing change with a disciplined approach, organisations can survive and even thrive.