Medtronic Philippines: Operating and Maintaining Four Offices
01 THE CHALLENGE
In April 2019, Medtronic Philippines appointed Cushman & Wakefield to handle its office facilities spread across four sites located in Bonifacio Global City:
- One World Place - Current office with an area of 1,077.50m2 and 12 parking slots
- BGC Corporate Center - Temporary office with an area of 300m2 and two parking slots
- World Commerce Place - New, soon-to-open office with an area of 4,971.50m2 and 20 parking slots
- One Park Drive - New technical service center hub with an area of 65m2
Cushman & Wakefield also represented Medtronic in coordinating with the vendor for the new office fit-out.
02 THE SOLUTION
During Cushman & Wakefield's early transition period in managing Medtronic's facilities, we proposed process improvements in these areas:
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
- Cleaning program
- Technical and preventive maintenance plan
- Asset management
- Manpower monitoring
- Revisions in house rules, including facility signages
- Safety management, including an emergency notification system
We also justified deploying additional headcounts for mail management and minor technical assistance in Medtronic's sites.
03 THE RESULT
Medtronic enjoyed a shorter transition period for its facilities management. From the original plan of six months, vendors were able to migrate in just three months.
With Cushman & Wakefield's suggestions, Medtronic has further organised its internal arrangements in its daily operations.
Meet the Team
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP
Centre of Analytics
Are you ready for what’s next in commercial real estate? Our consultants can help you tackle a wide range of business challenges, including workplace strategy and change management, location and labour force analysis, and portfolio strategy.
Are you ready for what’s next in facilities management? Our facilities management team harnesses the latest in technology and innovation to provide best-in-class direct facilities services delivery to occupiers.