Medtronic Philippines: Operating and Maintaining Four Offices
01 THE CHALLENGE
In April 2019, Medtronic Philippines appointed Cushman & Wakefield to handle its office facilities spread across four sites located in Bonifacio Global City:
- One World Place - Current office with an area of 1,077.50m2 and 12 parking slots
- BGC Corporate Center - Temporary office with an area of 300m2 and two parking slots
- World Commerce Place - New, soon-to-open office with an area of 4,971.50m2 and 20 parking slots
- One Park Drive - New technical service center hub with an area of 65m2
Cushman & Wakefield also represented Medtronic in coordinating with the vendor for the new office fit-out.
02 THE SOLUTION
During Cushman & Wakefield's early transition period in managing Medtronic's facilities, we proposed process improvements in these areas:
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
- Cleaning program
- Technical and preventive maintenance plan
- Asset management
- Manpower monitoring
- Revisions in house rules, including facility signages
- Safety management, including an emergency notification system
We also justified deploying additional headcounts for mail management and minor technical assistance in Medtronic's sites.
03 THE RESULT
Medtronic enjoyed a shorter transition period for its facilities management. From the original plan of six months, vendors were able to migrate in just three months.
With Cushman & Wakefield's suggestions, Medtronic has further organised its internal arrangements in its daily operations.
Meet the Team
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP
Portfolio Services Centre
Our global, multi-disciplined, connected teams of real estate professionals partner with on-site/in-market teams to deliver fully-integrated services to our clients.
Project & Development Services