Sun Life Financial Philippines: Investing In Facilities Management
01 THE CHALLENGE
02 THE SOLUTION
For efficient handling, Cushman & Wakefield clustered the offices into five groups. We then proposed deploying 22 employees across those clusters consisting of an operations manager, facilities engineers, administrators, room reservation coordinators, and multi-skilled technicians.
Our services to Sun Life included:
- Equipment preventive maintenance - Accrediting vendors to ensure zero downtime
- Office repairs - Visiting each site monthly for repairs and inspecting the vendors’ work
- Asset management - Prolonging asset life through monitoring and replacements
- Energy conservation - Introducing best practices to save energy
- Housekeeping - Assigning service providers for regular office cleaning
- Vendor management - Tracking performance and recommending improvements
- Service agreements - Preparing and renewing vendor contracts
- Payment processing - Timely billing of vendors
- Room reservations - Setting systems and policies for efficient room use
Cushman & Wakefield also ensured that all services are within Sun Life's approved budget. We submitted weekly and monthly reports as well to Sun Life.
03 THE RESULT
Regular preventive maintenance reduced downtime frequency across Sun Life's offices.
Required tools and documentation are now in place for Sun Life’s future reference on upgrades and enhancements. Sun Life also achieved more efficient room reservations, optimising the use of space throughout the offices.
Overall, Sun Life enjoyed significant improvements in its facilities management compared to previous years.
Meet the Team
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP
Centre of Analytics
Are you ready for what’s next in commercial real estate? Our consultants can help you tackle a wide range of business challenges, including workplace strategy and change management, location and labour force analysis, and portfolio strategy.
Are you ready for what’s next in facilities management? Our facilities management team harnesses the latest in technology and innovation to provide best-in-class direct facilities services delivery to occupiers.